There are more and more companies that seem to be going back to basics in regards to the organisation structure, and the attitude and relationship with the employees. In Yoga we recognise that all parts need to work well for the whole to operate smoothly. Its not that stress is the bad guy that needs to be eradicated. Maybe seen from a different perspective. The skills you develop in Yoga help you to manage moment to moment situations with a clarity and focus rather than with habitual or fear based responses. There are key attitudes that in Yoga we explore that offer tremendous fulfilment for the practitioner. We can learn to understand the causes of tension and exhaustion and find new ways of working that actually fills the person with energy and inspiration. It’s all in the motivation of the action, intention and outcome.
On a more basic down to earth level, Yoga can be a fun thing to do with staff. We have had great sessions with school teachers, university lecturers, advertising agencies looking to spend an hour in the day unwinding together, or doing something to promote a sense of ‘harmony’ within the group.
Example workshop titles for Yoga at Work
- Stress Management: Looks at stress in general, what it is, how it develops and the importance of finding inner resources.
- The Four Keys & Four Locks: Looks at ways in which we can respond to people at various times to help us maintain balance, composure and focus in the face of challenging situations.
- Work Is A Chore? : Looks at bringing inspiration and energy back into the tasks.
- Mindfulness based approach to work: The myth of multi tasking and the benefits of working with a single focus and a quality of attention.
- Dealing With Difficult People: Ways in which we can maintain our peace and clarity. An experiential understanding of stress and a toolbox of methods to use during these times.
- A Daily Practice: Looks at the importance of a regular practice in order to experience a core of inner steadiness to meet life’s changes.
- Energy Management: Addresses our own efficiency at managing our own energy levels. We look at the role of diet, lifestyle, interaction & inner attitudes to support this.
What to do next
Contact us with the type of session you are looking for, and we can discuss various options to meet these areas.
Shopping BasketYour basket is empty
- No events.
receive my monthly mailOnce a month I send a mail with coming events, articles, new products and news. Phone number is for changes to retreats or events.