Pre Order DVD
Please add your details below so I can contact you when this DVD is released. People on this list will be eligible for the special introductory price.
A 2 DVD insight into the world of Yoga. A beautiful artistic presentation supported by many features.
- 7 insightful tutorials with an integrated featured ‘practice training sequence’
- 1 hour guided class with choices to construct different levels of class
- 15 minute deep relaxation
- Pranayama and Guided Meditation
- Supported with Animation and artistic flow
- Featuring music artists from around the world
- Interview and bonus features
The philosophy behind the tutorials
These tutorials have as their aim to bring the student to an increasing depth within their practice and to highlight and explore individually seven different facets of practice. They are designed to increase the sensitivity of the student, give reference points of what to look for, and guidance of what to follow within the complexity of possibilities, and to give the student confidence and an inner trust to be guided by a depth within themselves.
Overview of the Tutorials - Setting the Foundations
- What is an edge and what are the various edges within a stretch?
- Finding the balance of effort and release
- Connecting to a ‘whole’ experience, a wide perceptual space and the influence of earth and sky.
- Activating lines of energy, and when to come out.
- Constructing and de-consructing an asana
- Being given an invitation to go deeper physically into asana
- Radiating energy from the centre out